By Tracey //
In Careers //
We are currently seeking a full time ICBC Defence Paralegal with 2 plus years of solid work experience to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health and dental, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and a health spending account (MyHSA). At Lindsay LLP, we recognize the importance of maintaining a positive work life balance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have an ICBC billing number or has the qualifications to obtain one
- Solid understanding of legal procedures and documentation
- Excellent spoken English, composition, spelling, grammar, and editing skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Able to multitask, organize large litigation files, obtain background/factual information and perform legal research
- Prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Interview fact and expert witnesses and summarize their evidence
- Assist with the preparation for trial
- Be able to draft a variety of court documents such as a Response to Civil Claim, Bill of Costs, Third Party Notices, Notices of Application, Affidavits, Lists of Documents, and Mediation Summaries
Please forward your cover letter, résumé, and salary expectations in confidence to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.