By Administrator //
In Careers //
We are currently seeking a full time Legal Administrative Assistant with 2+ years of solid experience in insurance defence to join our team.
Lindsay LLP is an acknowledged leader in the field of insurance law and related civil litigation. We were voted as one of the Top 10 Insurance Boutique for 2021-2022 by Canadian Lawyer Magazine.
We offer a friendly workplace environment along with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes extended health and dental, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and a Health Spending Account. We also offer a hybrid work from home model. At Lindsay LLP, we recognize the importance of maintaining a positive work life balance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in general insurance defence practice
- Solid understanding of civil litigation procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Outstanding written and verbal communications; ability to professionally interact with clients, lawyers, and staff is required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and handle one or more busy practices
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of Worldox Document Management System is an asset
- Schedule appearances and independent medical examinations
- Organize files, document binders, and other file related materials on an ongoing basis
- Draft correspondence and attend to court filings
- Maintain BF and limitation systems in accordance with the firm’s policy and practice.
Please forward your cover letter, résumé, and salary expectations in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.