By Tracey //
In Careers //
Lindsay LLP is currently seeking a full time certified Paralegal with a minimum of 3 years solid work experience to join our team.
Applicants to the position must have the following:
- Experience in property claims, subrogation, and construction litigation is preferred
- Experience with Summation or other document management software is an asset
- Solid understanding of legal procedures and documentation
- Excellent spoken English, composition, spelling, grammar, and editing skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to multitask, organize large litigation files, obtain background/factual information; and perform legal research.
Duties for this position include the following:
- Prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Interview fact and expert witnesses and summarize their evidence
- Assist with the preparation for trial
- Draft a variety of court documents such as a Response to Civil Claim, Bill of Costs, Third Party Notices, Notices of Application, Affidavits, Lists of Documents, and Mediation Summaries
Lindsay LLP offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health and dental plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a matching RRSP Program after 1 year of employment with the firm. Please forward your cover letter, résumé, and references in confidence to email@example.com.