By Administrator //
In Careers //
We are currently seeking a full time Practice Coordinator with experience in insurance defence to join our team.
Lindsay LLP is an acknowledged leader in the field of insurance law and related civil litigation. We were voted as one of the Top 10 Insurance Boutique for 2021-2022 by Canadian Lawyer Magazine.
We offer a friendly workplace environment along with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes extended health and dental, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and a Health Spending Account. At Lindsay LLP, we recognize the importance of maintaining a positive work life balance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program
- 10+ years of experience in insurance defence practice
- Solid understanding of civil litigation procedures
- Proficient with Word, Outlook, and comfortable with technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including composing, editing and proofreading
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle a busy practice and multitask
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a legal team
- Knowledge of Worldox Document Management System is an asset
- Overseeing workflow of Legal Administrative Assistants
- Maintaining firm precedents
- Developing and implementing efficiencies
- Training new employees and ensuring compliance with firm protocols and procedures
- Collecting and disseminating updated court procedural information
- Assisting one lawyer with their practice
Please forward your cover letter, résumé, and salary expectations in confidence to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.