By JS //
In Careers //
We are currently seeking a full time Trial Coordinator to join our team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health and dental plan and Employee Assistance Program (EAP). At Lindsay LLP, we recognize the importance of maintaining a positive work life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of Trials, Examination of Discoveries, Mediations, Trial Management Conferences
- Maintaining calendars
- Generating legal documents and correspondence
- Liaising with other firms by telephone and email correspondence on a daily basis
- Personable and detail orientated with a positive and professional manner
- Excellent English, both oral and written
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to multitask
- Basic knowledge of/or experience in litigation an asset
- Able to handle and prioritize a large volume of requests from multiple lawyers and their teams
Please forward your cover letter, résumé, and salary expectations in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.